- Exclusive naming of the MIBA career panel. This panel occurs in September, introducing first-year CBS veterans to a variety of industries and functions in the private sector for the first time, playing a significant role in shaping their recruiting decisions. Includes a seat on the MIBA career panel.
- Exclusive naming of a MIBA Alumni Networking Reception. These networking events provide opportunities for members of the MiBA community at large to reconnect. These events play a large role in both informing veterans of opportunities available to them beyond their time at CBS, as well fostering the tight-knit relationships that exist between club members.
- Company logo on website.
- Exclusive naming of a MIBA “lunch and learn.” These events serve as an occasion for CBS veterans to learn more about opportunities for veterans within your firm. They can also serve as mentorship opportunities for MIBA members to learn from business leaders, especially those who transitioned from the military.
All levels of sponsorship include
- Access to the MIBA resume book
- Sponsorship announcement in the MIBA alumni newsletter
- Subscription to the MIBA alumni newsletter